• Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty
    in Tashkent
    Allowing to minimize inflammation and blood loss
    and virtually avoid hematomas
  • Closed rhinoplasty in Tashkent
    Specialists1 in Pediatric Opthamology and Adult Eye Care Services

Nodir Ibatov

Пластический Хирург

Коротко обо мне

The principles of my work are application of the most reliable and advanced technologies and methods of plastic surgery, maximum participation and attention to each patient.

My name is Nodir Ibatov, I am an otolaryngologist rhinosurgeon. Unlike most surgeons in Tashkent, our team works on piezo technology.

My philosophy, as a surgeon, is to achieve the best results for every patient, and to achieve this without any time constraints in the pre-operative briefing and in the operating process.

Узнать больше

In this section you can get acquainted with my works.

Here are examples of my work after several months.

Elastic Rhinoplasty

In this case, the difficulty was that the patient had a nose with thick skin and a pronounced bump.

Elastic Rhinoplasty

From an ordinary girl to a princess with a puppet spout for 1.5 months.

PUPPY NOSIC

From an ordinary girl to a princess with a puppet spout for 1.5 months.

puppet spout

From an ordinary girl to a princess with a puppet spout for 1.5 months.

Узнать больше

Frequently Asked question

Here I have gathered the main questions that I often hear from clients.

Rhinoplasty changes the shape of the nose, while septoplasty, only nasal breathing is restored. In most cases, these two operations are combined and carried out simultaneously.

For girls after 17 years.
Guys from 18 years.At a younger age, operations on the nose are done only according to urgent medical situation, and not in aesthetic indications.

The day before the surgery from 8 pm eat nothing. In the morning on the day of surgery, you should not eat or drink anything! You can drink no sooner than an hour after the operation, first slowly, in small sips. After 3 hours after the operation, you can take light, soft and cool food.

Rhinoplasty, I do it only in the open way, because I foundit the only correct one. About this is written here in detail – Why do I do only open rhinoplasty? The duration of the operation is 1.5-2 hours.
Only 10% of my patients need anesthesia after surgery. The remaining 90% after the operation experience only mild discomfort.

Most of the edema (up to 70-80%) falls in a week. The remaining edemas fall very individually on average from 1 month to a year. After secondary operations, swelling can subside up to 1-1.5 years.

Prices for operation

Here you can see my prices for this year.

Closed rhinoplasty
(made through endonasal access – incisions are made inside the nose)

17 500 000 UZS 2100 USD

LASER CONFECTION (PLASTIC LOWER NOSE SINKS)

4 000 000 UZS 500 USD

SEPTOPLASTIKA (CORRECTION OF WARP NOSE PARTITION)

5 000 000 - 7 000 000 UZS 600 - 850 USD

REPEATED RINOPLASTICS (SECONDARY RINOPLASTICS)

20 000 000 UZS 2400 USD

PLASTIC OF WINGS AND END OF THE NOSE

4 000 000 - 8 000 000 UZS 525 - 1050 USD

RINOSEPTOPLASTIA (PLASTICS OF EXTERNAL NOSE AND PARTITION)

15 000 000 UZS 1800 USD

PRIMARY RINOPLASTICA OF THE EXTERNAL NOSE

25 000 000 UZS 3000 USD

News

In this section get more information on your questions.

2018-07-06
U-M ENT #1 in Michigan, #8 in U.S.

Today’s “Best Hospitals” list ranks U-M first in Michigan and eighth in the nation for ear, nose and throat (ENT) care. This is the 24th consecutive year that U-M has been nationally recognized for its ENT care.

Читать дальше
2018-07-06
The best world ENT doctors met at the congress in Kyrgyzstan

The possibilities of modern medicine are discussed in Kyrgyzstan. There is a congress of otorhinolaryngologists. The best world experts came to Issyk-Kul, Daria Kim, correspondent of “MIR 24”, reports.

Читать дальше
2018-07-06
Classification of noses and little noses

Good evening, thank you again for the warm welcome. And so before we talk about noses and little noses, let’s stop a little on the classification of forms: In general, there are many classifications

Читать дальше
Узнать больше
Если есть вопросы сообщите нам +998 97 4414444